For calculating and estimating sound levels/noise, as well as configuring and selecting acoustic products
Acoustic Design is our new software for calculating and estimating sound levels/noise, as well as configuring and selecting acoustic products
A few highlights:
- Library of user-defined sound sources and sound attenuating building elements
- Sound attenuation in duct components through the duct system
- Sound generation from turbulent air flows for duct components such as branches and bends
- Noise radiation from the duct system to the surroundings, including suspended ceilings
- Calculations of noise levels indoors and outdoors
- Product selector for sound attenuators with selectable criteria (e.g. NC, NR, dBA, dBC)
- Pressure drop over sound attenuators, including system effects
Gain access to Acoustic Design
Acoustic Design is a free piece of calculation software for acoustics.
Fill in the form below to receive your login within 24 hours.Gain access to Acoustic Design
If you are already an existing user
If you are already an existing user, go straight to the home pageOpen Acoustic Design
Acoustic Design uses the latest industrial standards, including the most recent ASHRAE RP-1408 algorithms for acoustically insulated metal ducts.
Product selection, Sound attenuators
Configure and select products from Swegon’s extended range of sound attenuators to resolve complex acoustic challenges.
Use Acoustic Design’s reporting module to create calculation reports effectively and consistently.
Video tutorials for Acoustic Design
Here we provide a number of step-by-step video guides to getting started with Acoustic Design.
A general introduction on how to get started with Acoustic Design application
Click here if you prefer to used Acoustic Design’s predecessor.
(ProSilencer will eventually be entirely replaced by Acoustic Design).