Halved installation time and commissioning fast as lightning
- Energy efficient with optimal indoor climate
- A complete system
- Simplified logistics throughout the construction process
- Automatic configuring and commissioning
- Reliable wireless communications
- Comprehensive user interface
- Combine waterborne and airborne room products without limitations
Just as smart throughout the construction process
1. System selection
Air, water or both? Use the system selection software Swegon ESBO to quickly and easily create decision-making data early in the building process
2. Project planning
Our product selection software helps you select the right products using intuitive visual aids. A complete system provides maximum freedom to create the best combinations of products for each individual room.
Wireless communications between the products significantly reduces installation time and eliminates the risk of misconnections. Logistics throughout the building process are simplified by the fact that each product unit will not require any unique pre-configuration – it’s enough to install the right type of product in the right place.
The system’s components are digitally matched with the role they assume in the system. The first time the system is started, each component is configured automatically, which saves time and eliminates the risk of human error.
The SuperWISE interface provides an overview and control over the entire system. The system configuration can be adapted if the requirements on the system change, for example, if walls are moved or activities in the premises change. Product updates can be sent out via the radio network with a minimum of disruption to existing activities.
“Smart wireless communication”
- Operating reliability – WISE jumps to available frequency gaps in the radio band where it causes no interference and is not compromised by it either. This means that the system can also be used in sensitive environments such as airports and hospitals.
- Self-healing system – If any node fails, the system automatically reroutes the traffic. Rather like a mini-version of the internet.
- Quick commisioning – The system’s components are digitally matched with their role in the system.
- Ease of installation – The installation time is reduced and the risk of misconnections is eliminated.
- Flexible configuration – If you take down a wall in your building, the components can be assigned new roles without having to re-run a single cable.
Below you will find more information about the WISE system’s products, grouped by function in the system.
1 - 25 83
|Wiring instruction (WISE gen.2)||ADRIATIC VFc-WISE IOREa||Instructions||1.81MB|
|Instructions for Use (WISE gen.2)||Connect WISE USBa||Instructions||317.36kB|
|Wiring instruction (WISE gen.2)||FRBc-WISE IOREa||Instructions||959.9kB|
|Wiring instruction (WISE gen.2)||PACIFIC-WISE IOREa||Instructions||646.41kB|
|Wiring instruction (WISE gen.2)||PARAGON Wall-WISE IOREa||Instructions||573.88kB|
|Wiring instruction (WISE gen.2)||PARAGON-WISE IOREa||Instructions||592.39kB|
|Wiring instruction (WISE gen.2)||PARASOL Zenith -WISE IOREa||Instructions||1.35MB|
|Wiring instruction (WISE gen.2)||PARASOL-WISE IOREa||Instructions||411.3kB|
|Wiring instruction (WISE gen.2)||PRIMO-WISE IOREa||Instructions||1.15MB|
|Pocket guide (WISE gen.2)||Radio Pocket Guide||Brochure||497.84kB|
|CE-Declaration (WISE gen.2)||Scanner TuneWISEa||Quality||109.18kB|
|Instructions for Use (WISE gen.2)||Scanner TuneWISEa||Instructions||263.62kB|
|Hand scanner for the identification of products in Swegon’s WISE system (WISE gen.2)||Scanner TuneWISEa||Product sheet||183.29kB|
|Hand scanner for the identification of products in Swegon’s WISE system (WISE gen.2)||Scanner TuneWISEa||Product sheet||179.34kB|
|User manual (WISE gen.2)||SuperWISE II, SuperWISE II SC||Instructions||3.44MB|
|Communication unit to WISE (WISE gen. 2)||SuperWISE II, SuperWISE II SC||Product sheet||1.08MB|
|Instructions for Use (WISE gen.2)||SuperWISE II, SuperWISE II SC||Instructions||2.61MB|
|SuperWISE BACnet PICS (WISE gen.2)||SuperWISE, BACnet||Others||672.59kB|
|Hand-held terminal for the identification of room products in Swegon’s WISE system gen.2||TuneWISE||Product sheet||194.43kB|
|Instructions for Use (WISE gen.2)||TuneWISEa||Instructions||391.27kB|
|Project Planning Guide - Heating, Cooling, Ventilation||WISE||Product sheet||12.11MB|
|Project Planning Guide - Electricity, Control||WISE||Product sheet||7.46MB|
|Building product declaration (WISE gen.2)||WISE Colibri a||Quality||94.85kB|
|Instructions for Use (WISE gen.2)||WISE Colibri a||Instructions||2.34MB|
|Active air diffuser for Swegon’s WISE System for demand-controlled ventilation||WISE Colibri a||Product sheet||882.15kB|