Superior comfort and energy efficiency
With demand-control, the ventilation system can achieve a high level of energy efficiency, while the system provides superior comfort for the occupants and a healthy indoor climate for the building over the long term.
With per-apartment units and smart mounting of sensors and control systems, demand-control can be extensively automated. The occupants can still individualise their indoor climate, by adjusting the unit’s ventilation flow, the indoor temperature, etc.
- One unit per apartment
- Individual ventilation adjustment
- Efficient heat recovery
- Higher energy-efficiency than a non-demand-controlled system
- Superior comfort with a guaranteed indoor climate
- Ventilates based on actual demand
- Higher maintenance costs
- More service points
- More expensive installation than a non-demand-controlled system