Time and cost savings
- Economic operations, straight forward installation and user-friendliness are factors that are of great significance for property owners and installers.
- As the SMART Link+ is an embeded standard option on Swegon control platforms SMART Link reduces on-site installation time and costs as all that’s needed is to connect all units to a network.
User friendly web-interface
- All SMART Link+ functions for cooling/heating units and access for external BMS for integration are available through the air handling units’ controllers.
A complete energy management system
- Several hydronic loops can be controlled and optimised from each air handling unit. E.g. loops for heating and cooling for central heating, chilled beams or fan coils.
- SMART Link+ also handles external heating and cooling system e.g. district heating and geothermal cooling.