New release of AHU Design v.3.1.4
(May 02, 2022)
Version 3.1.4 release contains following:
AHU Design application / GUI
- Print window rendering two buttons
- FAQ-link updated – Links to AHU Design webpage on Swegon.com
- Bug-fix error when printing from newly sorted project
- Fix for TCBR and TCFE2, rules for selections and amounts
- Fire & Smoke corrections. Placement of detector 1 under function 2 is now available.
- Property information on dropdownlist is added for TCBP
- Logic structure correction for duct connection TCBP
- Added ordering coded for filterkit for size 100 &120 (TBFZ-1-15-aa-b)
- Bug-fix in flowchart corrected for Evacuation extract air.
- Update of rotor drive effects on all sizes.
- Fixed dimensions for Compact Air size 3
- Water coil fix in flowchart for Compact Air & Heat.
ALL GLOBAL RANGE
- Circular damper and connection component: Manual selection of duct connections is changed. Duct dimension is adjusted to unit size.
- Circular damper placement error is corrected.
- Frost protection method is requested to be selected at unit creation (together with already existing climate selection). It stops nothing, but highligts to the user that a selection is recommended.
- Message corrected for cirkular connection (unavailable) selection, of size 14, 16.
- Generic message: larger sizes, smaller sizes (i.e. not size specific).
GLOBAL PX TOP
- Improved wiring diagram to incorporate terminalblock XB_6.