- CLA is an industrially fabricated product designed for excellent sound attenuation and ease of installation.
- M1 classified
- Type-approved to Ductwork leakage class D
- The fire-resistance class is met by providing adequate safety distance. Specified safety distance in the table refers to evacuating persons or 2.5 kW/m2.
- Type approved (TG SC0478-18) in terms of fireresi stance class E120. EI30, EI60 and EI120 are met provided that the safety distance is realised.
- Unique properties regarding installation height, fire-resistance class, fibre-migration proof design and sound attenuation.
- Patented in terms of the self-supporting fibre-migration proof surface.
CLA is available in a RE:3 version. A RE:3 product is an alternative to our conventional products, systems and services, an alternative which is reduced, reused or revitalised. We ensure a notably lower level of embodied carbon, built-in CO2, and let these solutions wear our RE:3 symbol.
Read more about CLA RE:3 here.