CASA R7 Smart
Top connection air handling unit that requires little space
Compact air handling unit (855 x 571 x 932 mm, Ø200 mm, 677 m³/h, 450 m²) with rotary heat exchanger suitable for large houses, radon sanitation, free cooling, offi ce or conference rooms, etc. The market’s most intelligent humidity control as standard. Developed, manufactured and tested for Nordic climate.
- Ecodesign energy class A*
- Air flow range 216 - 677 m³/h
- Temperature efficiency up to 86 % (EN 13141-7)
- Demand-controlled humidity function as standard
- Automatic summer function and passive cooling
- Anti-frost protection ensures continuous ventilation
- External coils for heating and cooling as an option
- Can be connect to the automated building management system (I/O / Modbus)
- Mounted on a firm foundation in a separate space
- Control System CASA Smart
CASA Smart ventilation units are equipped with the market’s most versatile control options! Select the required control method or combine several!
- Smart control panel
- Smart Access for mobile connection
- CASA Smart cooker hoods
- Centralised building automation (with SEM Modbus module or configurable I/O)
Support all the way
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure information on this website is up to date and accurate, the technical specification and availability of products/services listed on this website may vary market to market and are subject to change without notice. Please contact your regional representative or visit your local website for further details.