Top connection air handling unit that requires little space
Compact air handling unit (1080 x 788 x1100 mm, Ø250 mm) with rotary heat exchanger suitable for large houses, daycare centres, offices, shops, etc. (871 m³/h, 500 m²). Energy class A+ for the lowest possible climate impact. The market’s most intelligent humidity control as standard. Developed, manufactured and tested for Nordic climate.
- Ecodesign energy class A+*
- Air flow range 270 - 871 m³/h
- Temperature efficiency up to 86 % (EN 13141-7)
- Demand-controlled humidity function as standard
- Automatic summer function and passive cooling
- Anti-frost protection ensures continuous ventilation
- External coils for heating and cooling as an option
- Can be connect to the automated building management system (I/O / Modbus)
- Mounted on a firm foundation in a separate space
- Control System CASA Smart
CASA Smart ventilation units are equipped with the market’s most versatile control options! Select the required control method or combine several!
- Smart control panel
- Smart Access for mobile connection
- CASA Smart cooker hoods
- Centralised building automation (with SEM Modbus module or configurable I/O)
Support all the way
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure information on this website is up to date and accurate, the technical specification and availability of products/services listed on this website may vary market to market and are subject to change without notice. Please contact your regional representative or visit your local website for further details.