A Guide to Grilles / Diffusers and Chilled Beams
Online | Recording
Selecting Ventilation Terminals
We are excited to invite you to an informative CIBSE accredited CPD webinar on the topic of HVAC terminal selection. Join us from the comfort of your own office or home on 28th June at 13:00 for a comprehensive guide to grilles / diffusers and chilled beams. Our webinar will provide valuable insights and practical strategies for architects, designers, and professionals in the building services industry when selecting air terminals for ventilation.
During this one hour (CIBSE accredited) session, our expert speakers will cover the following topics:
- Optimising Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for healthier and more productive work environments.
- Enhancing Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ) to foster comfort and satisfaction among occupants.
- Exploring airborne and waterborne system overviews to meet sustainability goals.
- Designing adaptable workspaces that can flexibly accommodate changing needs.
- Leveraging energy-efficient techniques such as VAV, and DCV to reduce operational energy consumption.
- Harnessing the benefits of water-cooled systems for sustainable and cost-effective solutions.
By attending this webinar, you will gain valuable knowledge and practical insights that can be immediately applied to your projects and contribute to a greener future. To reserve your spot, please click on the registration link below: