Air conditioners specifically designed for IT applications: maximisation of sensible capacity, efficiency, reliability, availability and redundancy. They additionally provide for utmost flexibility in terms of direction of the air delivery lines for better adaptation to the different layouts of the various sites.
The design featuring a separate fan section is intended for maximised aeraulic efficiency through the optimisation of the coil spaces and the EC fan operating mode.
PFW: Chilled water air conditioning unit with single circuit.
PFW /DW: Chilled water air conditioning unit with double circuits.
- High sensible cooling per footprint square metre
- Ad hoc solution conceived for applications with maximised free cooling (HE coil)
- Full accessibility (solutions to increase fan accessibility when installed underneath the floor, etc.)
- Total connectivity
- Easy and flexible installation (solutions designed for quicker connection of the 2 sections, etc.)
- Full redundancy hydraulic option for data centres Tier IV (version DW)