No extensive ductwork
A semi-centralised solution eliminates the need for extensive ducting, the advantage of which is relatively low system pressure falls, which in turn results in an energy-efficient and quiet system. Semi-centralised units can be served by a counterflow heat exchanger or a rotary heat exchanger.
The disadvantage, compared with a centralised system is that the number of service points increases, which then increases the servicing and maintenance costs.
- Balanced ventilation
- Reduced risk of draughts and noise
- Several heat exchange options
- Guaranteed indoor climate
- Efficient heat recovery
- Slightly more service points than in a centralised system
- Slightly higher maintenance costs