Spectra Surface is a water-supported ceiling heating and cooling system in which the heating and cooling registers are connected to the ceiling lining in a thermally conductive manner either by a unique magnetic connection or a permanent adhesive connection. The system works predominantly according to the radiation principle and thus assures the best room comfort, maximum energy efficiency and a draft-free feel-good climate. A specially-developed acoustic fleece glued into the perforated ceiling lining results in good room acoustics. Indirect lighting via the reflective ceiling surface enables room-filling, glare-free illumination of the room.
- Architecturally appealing ceiling surfaces
- Can be retrofitted into existing metal ceilings
- Combination of thermally active and passive ceiling areas possible.
- High heating and cooling performance thanks to excellent heat transference.
- Great sound absorption thanks to perforated metal ceiling plates with an acoustic fleece.
- Optimally suited to the integration of renewable energy sources.
- Combination with different designs of lighting and other ceiling installations or structures possible.